Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Riding in a Group

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by petrie13, Sep 16, 2007.

1. Hey, I'm a female rider, been riding for a year. Unfortunatly none of my mates happen to be riders themselves so I'm looking to widen the social circle-I'd love to have some people to go riding with who live in the Shepparton, Benalla area (or even better-in the Strathbogie shire) I'm not quite sure if this is the right place to post the message but thought I'd just get it out there.

What do ya think?

2. hello! im a shepp rider!! although im now selling the bike!! :(

the besxt person to message is Country Cruiser, he is with a numurkah based group that go riding on the last sunday of every month.. go throgh my profile to some of my posts and you'll find others such as katcando- she is shepparton too, ooh and ward44.. ooh and is your not sure, go to the memberslist, sort alphabetically and you'll find the locals, great to see another local girl!!! have fun xxx
  3. Not anymore - she's in Healesville now..
  4. hi,

(Should have probably looked to see how old this thread was)

But I've just got an R1 in shepparton (living here since Jan)

so if you want to go for a ride sometime and you're about (or anyone else that is in the area) let me know
  5. PM tramp64 - he's in numurkah.
  6. thanks for all the replies

Hi, thanks for all the replies

So jealous of the R1 AshR1 they're awesome
  7. hehe ;) it's a great ride

if you're good I might take you for a spin on it if you're in town sometime
  8. hey, it's the right time of year for being good right! that way i'll get lots of pressies from santa. sure would like a new bike....sighhhh

ahh well, suppose i'll just have to wait till next year when i get my full licence i guess