Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Riding gear for women-hard to find

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by jaxbak, Aug 24, 2009.

1. It is difficult to buy ladies gear in country towns; even the larger ones. Online shopping has its perils if the item doesn't fit.

Trip to city called for (any excuse) I will be in Penrith & Newcastle in a couple of weeks, anyone know a dealer with good range of ladies attire and boots?
  2. MCA Parramatta has a reasonable range.....not too far from Penrith really. Others will be along shortly with other ideas I'm sure :)
  3. as posted MCAS has a pretty good range but they are in auburn and Liverpool now.

from my experience western motorcycles in penrith don't have a huge range of gear.

Sydney city motorcycles are normally pretty good but might be out of your way.

TBH though i think you cant go wrong by going to MCAS in auburn then head to bikebiz and action motorcycles in parramatta. all 3 are pretty close by and will more than likely have all the items you need.
    and if you google MCAS and bikebiz you can even look at there gear online before you even get there.