Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Riding Gear at Prestons in Sydney

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by jalalski, Oct 3, 2014.

1. Hi Guys,

I went for a hunt for a textile jacket on eBay and ended-up finding an Australian company in Prestons Sydney who manufactures their own riding gear (similar to the Rjays brand at MCAS) and imports other gear (like sunnies).

Their website is: http://www.moto7.com.au/

I ended-up scoring the Matador FRESCO textile jacket for a $100 bucks through their eBay special which they're currently running for some of their gear.

If you live locally, give them a visit and am sure Nathan will look after you, as he has been very helpful to me when I visited their store yesterday.

One thing to note though is that I have tried multiple style jackets and nearly all of them required me to go one size up, so this is something to keep in mind if you decide to buy their products online.

Here is a video providing further details about the jacket I chose:

P.S. Their eBay username is "topaceonline"

PPS: I have no affiliation with this company. I am simply passing on information to help other riders.
  2. There are very few Australian companies making gear here. There's a lot who claim "Designed and tested in Australia" when all they're doing is importing overseas garments from Alibaba.com type businesses. There should be a label inside each garment of clothing that will tell you the country of manufacture.