Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Riding Buddy?

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by Bern, Apr 8, 2011.

1. Hi all,
    Just introducing myself. Im a new rider about to go for my P's. Interested in finding a riding buddy or mentor. Live in the Altona area. Currently riding a 250. I have a lot to learn and intend having a ball doing so.

2. Sup Bern.

Im from the Mornington peninsular (frankston area) and im currently only on my P's.
    Taught a few mates how to ride though, been riding dirtbikes for a while.

Id like another friend to ride with. lol
  3. Work every weekend. Gonna try the coffee night monday after next.
  4. I'm in Newport but i'm fresher than you so not much help there
  5. Blind can still ride alongside the blind! Its more fun than riding alone and blind!
  6. I'm definitely up for a ride or two, I don't think I'm qualified to be a "mentor" but more than happy to pass on any tips I can.
  7. Thanks! where abouts west are you?
  8. Oops already PM-ed you but meant to reply here. I'm in Newport and have many weekdays free but highly recommend the Satdee learner sessions.

Nice bike too Gurbachen! Any chance you want to ride down to the learner session tomorrow?
  9. Just got my Ls but have been riding bikes on and off for the last 18 years. Just a bit of a procrastinator :) Hoping to get a bike soon, just in time for winter! Then I'll be lookin for some riding buddies too. Good times!