Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Riding Bible

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' at netrider.net.au started by zx2r, Jun 3, 2004.

1. Cannot remember who posted it, but a link to a website with invaluable tips was referred to; (http://www.msgroup.org/DISCUSS.asp) I spent a few hours on the weekend putting all of the tips/advice onto a word document and have called it the "Riding Bible". I printed it out, got it bound and gave it to my old man (mid life crisis - Harley) for a little light reading and he has since requested a copy for all of his cronies.

If any of you would like me to send you the document I would be more than happy to do so, it is pretty large but I printed it out in stages so as not to arouse suspicion from the powers that be. Obviously there are copyright issues to be aware of so it cannot be sold to any party, but I think everyone regardless of experience should have a copy...

2.  Top
  3.  Top
  4.  Top
  5. I'll take a copy and have a look at it.
    Might be able to post it and provide a link for people to download it from the website.

6. :) Thanks Toby i will have a read tonight and thanks again :)

7.  Top
  8.  Top
  9. thankyou, it was a good job well done :)
    now all i have to do is to find the time to read it :LOL:

10. Sounds good, please send it to me....

11. I have converted the riding bible to a pdf file. Where can I save it so that all can download it?

Cheers
    Lids
    :D

12. Send it to me tooo!!
    reveler@iinet.net.au

if someone gives it to me i'll put it on my webspace and post the address.

13. Riding Bible

There nice an easy to download yourself now.

14. Went to print this out but 219 pages! Even my friend who is letting me use his confuser & I'm selling him his toners nearly had a coronary! Reading 1 paqe per day will take me 9 months! Hey dude I've got a life! got to go I'm going out to dinner & I'm riding again tomorrow!

15. Read half of it on the plane . Now in sunny Queensland :D

16. this is excellent. thanks for putting it together zx2r, and thanks for uploading it reveller.

folks, be sure to share this with friends who might not frequent the forum. the more riders that read it, the better off we'll all be.

17. wow.... thats some crazy reading.. i read about 3 pages and already learnt a whole lot of stuff...

looks VERY useful.. thanks to the dude who wrote it and to who hosted it so we could download it!

18. Thanks man