Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Riding Apetite ...

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Spiced Harley V8, Aug 31, 2006.

1. Is it just me ..... whenever I ride I am so hungry. Like famished. So lucky I can eat or drink wherever I ride to.

One Sunday, I rode to Lorne and hoffed into a good breakfast ... rode bakc to Torquay .... lovely day so thought I would continue on to Queenscliff. Fish and chips for lunch!

Just as well I run and work out each week ... or else it will be Big Fatty Boom Ba on the Viva Virago ....

Please tell me I am not the only one that has the munchies on a ride.

2. Oh, I thought you were talking about an appetite for riding :p.

3. Sorry Spiced Harley, but when ever me and my friends go for a ride on the weekend and we stop for a big lunch it always seems the ride home is a little less comfortable it feels as if I'm going to push the right back out again. Oh well.

4. Yea I find that Im starving when I come back from a ride but I figure its because I get so sidetracked about going that I forget to eat first :grin:

5. Well I guess that after getting home from a good ride I do have a hankering for a beer... but then again I get home from work and feel like having a beer. So I don't really know if that one counts.

6. Oh!! of course Haggismaen .... a riding appetite precedes the hunger appetite. :dance:

7. My theory is because of the adrenalin rush of riding it makes you hungry :grin:

I'm also very tired when I get back from a ride. Must be from concentrating

8. Ditto

9. After a ride I always get hungry for .... you know what I mean. =P~

10. Is there ever a time you're not hungry for .... you know what i mean? :wink: