Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

rides in north tasmania

Discussion in 'Other States' at netrider.net.au started by dragonninja, Oct 27, 2010.

1. any biker in north tasmania
    i am new in tasmania and life up in cradle mountain and looking for people to ride with i am riding a zx6r ninja must say i did not see alot of bikes here till now but great roads

2. Hey Buddy,

I'll hopefully have my L's and my bike back in Tassie by mid Decemember. Pretty much will spending two months holiday cruising around so will be able to make a trip up to Cradle for sure.

3. thats good let me know when you will be in the area maybe i will have off this days

4. You lucky, lucky b@stard! I grew up in Hobart and know the region, although from many years ago...
    I wouldn't imagine there are too many other NR members in your area, but it shouldn't be too hard to coax them out of the cities on the weekend if the roads down there are in good nick?

5. yeah roads are great here lots of fun
    not a lot of rider around here saw some in the city put all single rider no group rider
    and the prob is i work each weekend