Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Riders in and around Tamworth?

Discussion in 'NSW' started by bunjumung, Nov 18, 2010.

1. Howdi :)
    I am currently living in Quirindi, about 40 minutes from Tamworth, riding an 04 GSXR 1000. I have lately been doing a run down to Gingers Creek every second weekend (or thereabouts) and am looking for people that wouldn't mind a meet up to hit the twisties with me.

Currently, I have no friends with bikes :-({|= and am looking to change that

2. Hey bunjumung, i am riding from sydney to Tamworth via Port Macquarie on the 4th december happy to meet at gingers creek and have someone to ride to Tamworth with. I am on my p's so could be a bit slow. Probably be at Gingers creek around 1 o'clock.
  3. Not sure if I will be free on that Saturday yet or not, but if I am I will let you know.
    Happy to meet up at Wauchope/elsewhere if that's easier for you :)
  4. I Live in Gunnedah and will be commuting to Tamworth daily but do not have a bike (see my first post in another sub forum :) )

seems to be more and more riders on these high ways these days around this area.
  5. Yep, in the past month or so you could see the number of bikes on the road shoot up like nothing else! Weather has been fantastic for it of late too