Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Rider Victim of hit & run

Discussion in 'Politics, Laws, Government & Insurance' started by dan, Dec 15, 2005.

1. I was just reading that too, pretty horrible the driver stopped to get their bumper and then drove off :(
  2. Hey Kraven, shouldn't that sig read "And on the sixth day Chuck Norris created God"???? :LOL:
  3. :LOL: nah... god created chuck, then chuck round-housed god and took over :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

(i know the way the actual chuck noris thing went :p )
  4. Good on him for keeping it upright!
    Damn the driver of the Jag for being enough of a tosser to stop and pick up his bumper bar but not see if the rider was injured!
  5. The father of the rider phoned 3AW asking for witnesses to the collision. It happened at around 6.30pm on a busy road.

I'll be surprised if no one saw it.
  6. I cant see the link
    what was the picture ?

A friend of the family owns Jagart
    they put chevys in jags and do a lot of body and engineering work .
    if someone can give me more details on it i will pass it on just incase he turns up there to get it repaired.
  7. I heard this on the radio and saw it on tv a while ago...don't know if they've caught the person yet though.
  8. Me neither.

Me thinks too many people have looked at the pic and tipped the account over it's download limit.
  9. sorry I'll repost it when i get home tonight.