Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Rider survives!

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Chairman, Jul 10, 2005.

1. Another thread seems to be generating some discussion about the value of "rider down" posts, highlighting the need for accuracy and deploring speculation. With that in mind...

Rider Survives Outing With Children.

A Laverton father of two today survived a day of sidecar travel, taking in the Werribee skateboard track, McDonalds, the Flemington Adventure Playground and dinner with his ex-wife.

Well known Netrider Deyago had no comment, as he wasn't asked, but is known to have seen the trio on Racecourse Road.

The Victorian Ambulance Service remains tight lipped on the matter, and is yet to hold a press conference.

The only danger was the withering look delivered by his ex-wife, who has a dim view of sidecars.

The family have asked that flowers not be sent.

2. Congratulations that must have been a big effort with the kids. Also love this idea about the thread.
  3. :LOL: :LOL: Good one chairman!
  4. Superb Post
    More of these please!!!!!
  5. Bravo!!! Give the man a medal for courage above and beyond the call of duty.
  6. Great post
    :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  7. [the ricky lake show chant]Go Chairman, Go Chairman[/chant off]

:D :D :D
  8. Hey, I don't care, if he wasn't a Netrider I just don't care.
  9. Nice one, nobby
  10. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Nice one Mark :D
  11. I know this is a silly question, seeing as though I have lived in Kensington for all of my life. But where is this Flemington Adventure Playground!
  12. Or should that be rider survives medusa look from ex-wife? :)
  13. You're the MAN ChairMAN!!!
  14. Actually, it was "the Venny", between the sports centre and the footy ovals on Kensington Rd. It has a goat (not sure if the Freemasons meet there), chickens, ducks and, if you need to entertain a son, daughter, nephew, neice or grandchild for a couple of hours, I recommend it. I think is is free if you just want to drop in, but it can be hired (very cheaply) for birthday parties.
  15. Rider Down - Laverton

An unnamed motorcyclist barely escaped a serious attack of depression today, when he awoke to realise it was Monday morning and was expected at work.

"I'm really down" he told reporters.
  16. Rider Down - Altona

Whilst travelling along the Westgate Freeway, and unnamed motorcyclist today expressed the opinion that the weather had recently become very cold. "My jacket isn't warm enough" he told reporters "I need one lined with goose feathers - what do they call it? Oh yeah - down".
  17. Rider Down - Brooklyn

An unnamed rider today arrived at his workplace to find the heater already running and coffee brewed. Overwhelmed with emotion, he launched into an an impromptu rap routine "This is great" he told reporters, as he got down.
  18. lmao

I must admit...I'm SOOOOOO over due for a long weekend right about now.

Whens the next one for us Victorians anyway? Better not be cup weekend :\
  19. Chairman, you are a hoot!