Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Rider run off road 18/11 (Southern Highlands)

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by caz64, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Not sure if I am in the right forum but.....
    This happened in the Southern Highlands area. I am just putting it up here in case anyone in the area has any info so the lowlife who did this will be caught.

The mans daughter posted this on her facebook page:
    They left him for dead after running him off the road, On the old south rd next to diamond fields rd Wed afternoon at 550 pm. Blue or black car driving on wrong side of road. they will be missing the arch from the drivers front wheel and there will be scratches. Any information or witnesses would be greatly appreciated."

[​IMG][​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. FFS! Absolute scum, I don't normally respond to these threads but this is an entirely different level of bastardry.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. I work in Bowral and know heaps of trades and builders so I'll let you know if I hear something.
    Complete scumbags

• Like Like x 3
  4. Gives me the absolute shivers :( what sort of female genitals do this and keep going...I honestly despair for human decency as I get older, I really do...

Similar thing almost happened to our GoldenberriGoldenberri recently as well, except was a tailgater who will be going straight to hell in a handcart. I've already put that on my Santa wishlist.

I keep praying hard for karma payback, big time, for such senseless, oxygen thieving, pricks with ears :devil:

Hope this poor guy is back in the saddle soon...

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Gosh my incident was nothing as serious as this OldmaidOldmaid . More my fault to trying to get out of his way in the wrong spot.

This one sounds like there was contact. Hope they find the people responsible. There's some strange people out there.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Agree but the idiot car factor was there and could have gone so very horribly wrong :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Fcuken dogs