Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

rider knowledge test

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by mrorbid1, Mar 11, 2007.

1. Does anyone know if the rta has a practice test on there site or am i just looking for somethin that doesnt exist?

2. thanks guys :oops:
  3. rather then do practice tests.

just read the PDF with all the questions

you can't possibly go wrong then
  4. nah, you're better off doing both :LOL:
  5. agreed
  6. Don't make the same mistake that I did, make sure you actually road the handbook...

I underestimated the importance of the handbook and went to do my learners course without reading it thinking its all just common sense. Well I passed the practical and failed the theory. Another $50 later to resit for my theory now I got my L's :p

Expensive lesson that one.

7. My expensive lesson is not to go out drinking the night before your Ps test, and rock up 1/2 hour late with a hangover...
  8. hehe i passed :grin:
  9. waaaat i thought it was generally 1 month wait to do your test in NSW? and you just passed :-O
  10. nsw l's knowledge, you can go sit it if you just rock up at the rta office.

you might eb thinknig of the rider training
  11. 1 month? i had to wait one month just to have a date to book and then had another 2 months to wait for the the date to arrive. the knowledge test tho is easy to get into i booked on fri and got in first thing monday