Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Rider in a Cage

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Petesul, Jul 25, 2013.

1. In my cage, how do I let my mates know I am looking out for them (and wish I was riding with them)?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Just nod :)
  3. Anti Smidsy sticker.
  4. Constantly sounding the horn and drive with your hazards on.
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Cut them off-you have to be cruel to be kind.
    • Funny Funny x 3
  6. [​IMG]
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Think I'll just stick my head through the sun roof and say"g'day mate!"
  8. rip the back bumper off and install a fender eliminator.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. I covered my Missus' car with Harley Davidson stickers, so when I drive it everyone knows we ride....
    Pink Harley Davidson stickers, with flowers n' shit.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Get rid of the front numberplate
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Get rid of the car and just bloody ride. Think of all the cool bikes and bits you could get with the money you save not having a cage.
  12. Wear your helmet and give the finger to all other cars
    • Like Like x 1
  13. or you could try filtering, tried that in the ex's cage, she was not impressed.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. When you see another bike just drive along side them in the same lane like you would on a motorbike. They'll show their appreciation by tapping on your mirror.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Seriously, the only thing I want from car drivers when I am riding is for them to not do anything stupid or unexpected. Signal before turning and changing lanes, leave room for filtering, don't pull out without looking. Just drive normally.
  16. Is that what normal is supposed to be. ;) We should have a public awareness campaign.
  17. Is this for real?

18. mate you're asking for courtesy and common sense... bit much to ask from alot not all car drivers
  19. Yes, but he did ask....
  20. yes he did!! lol