Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Rider Down

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Mizz ZZR, Jan 18, 2006.

1. Don't know any more details other than he/she came off near the on ramp for Montague Street or thereabouts. Traffic was backed back over the Westgate.

Anyone got any further details?

2. whoa... thats right by my work....

3. I went past at 6:45. Looked to be a blue/white GSXR. Bike was on side stand in the middle lane. Outbound at the bottom of the Kings Way ramp bit just before Montague St entrance joins in. I saw one ambo, 3 cop cars and a couple of vicroads/shittylink vehicles. Thought I saw the rider lying on the ground, but was too busy concentrating on dodging distracted cagers merging on from Montague St to get a good look.

4. i hope they are ok
    msg not to short

5. If this was the one I read about in the MX, the rider was very lucky and went for a slide but came out of it pretty well. By memory just a few bruises & grazes.

6. They don't close down all but one lane on the freeway for an hour to attend to a rider who has a few grazes. :(

7.  Top