Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Rider down on Tonkin Highway [WA]

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Calculus, Oct 13, 2005.

1. Aye

As I was caging :)() to uni today I saw that there was an ambo pulled up at the traffic lights on the intersection of Tonkin highway and Collier road just behind a truck. As I passed the truck there was a gold cruiser down on the road on its right hand side. The bike was between two trucks. What i think happened was that this guy on the cruiser was sitting at the lights behind a truck when another truck was pulling up and the driver of the moving truck did not see him until the last second and hit him. This was not a full on collision, but the ambulance was there so I hope the guy on the motorbike is ok!

Don't sit behind trucks!

2. What transport company was it? :shock:

3. What you THINK happened is not always what happened.
    It has been brought up in this forum before about assumptions in crashes and it would be better not to make any.
    Have a look at how some rider down threads have gone in the past.
    We tend to not post them as much because they are not always in our best interests, particularly if we don't know the full circumstances.
  4. Woah, yeah fair enough, thats exactly why I added those words in...

Well I don't know about you but the way I see it is to learn from other people's mistakes regardless, I haven't got the time or money to make them all myself!

Beseides I can't see many other reasonable solutions in this case. Unless the rider had a heart attack or something.

But whatever, as I said... I think...
  5. Yer not having a go at you personally but do have a look at previous rider down threads.
  6. :evil: Dazza steps into thread, smee has made the point, Dazza backs out of thread :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :p :p :p

Cheers 8)