Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Rider Down Chiller

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by pete AU, Feb 16, 2006.

1. On my way home today at about 1.30 in the arvo saw alot of cop cars and an ambo with the part of Leach Hwy (near high rd) all cordoned off.

On its side was a yellow, looked new, Hyosung GT250 (like the one I'm waiting for).

As a noob this sent a chill down my spine. The bike looked OK - but I don't think all the emergency service was there for no reason.

Hope the rider makes it
  2. I've seen a couple of crashes, cage not bike, when the crashes haven't been bad but the cavalry comes out just in case.

Hopefully the rider is ok and this was just a precation.
  3. and this post was for what reason :?:

Cheers :cool:
  4. Sorry dude

if its an inappropriate topic i'm sure it will be wiped.
  5. I thought you meant that a member named chiller was down...

Hope the rider was ok
  6. OK so where do we start and stop with this shit :roll:

just limit the reports that are in Australia or the commonwealth countries or include the world :roll: hey they ride bikes to in the US/Englend etc and they are fellow riders that have our respect so why not send an over the water

RIP dude
    Get well Dude
    Hope ya OK dude etc etc

we ride them, we know the dangers do we need this shit thrown up in our faces everyday :roll: :?:

and when people SPECULATE well thats just bullshit
    report facts, NOT guess etc.

People in the past on this site have shit bricks becuase people reported wrong info ie. dead rider and the rider was not :roll:

Cheers :cool:
  7. Now I don't agree with Daza here, but bikie can you disagree with someone without being insulting. Almost every post i have seen from you is insulting someone
  8. Well Dazza, when YOU see such threads DONT YOU read them cos I am always interested when a fellow rider goes down, shit it could very well be a mate or relo and these forums are a good source of info even if not always 100% correct.

and I am sure if incorrect info was displayed that the Author would correct themselves ASAP
  9. Well good to see you have a chain that can be pulled too. and you arnt obviously reading all I post only the one's where you can attempt to have a shot at me, and I am sure DAZZA would have said something to me if he had have taken offence, what I find amusing on here is blokes/sheila's like you that have to put your two bobs worth in ewhen it has fcuk all to do with you. so until I pull your chain directly go sit in the corner and sulk :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
  10. Ahh... So what you are telling me (If I read you correctly) is that you like abusing people and if any one questions your methods, instead of taking it on board and learning you will just abuse them as well.

Thank you for this insight into your nature, now I will know to avoid you in the future.
  11. Thank you all I wanted :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: