Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

ride today,

Discussion in 'VIC' started by deadman, Oct 3, 2012.

1. 2-00 PM at the York on Lilydale car park,for a ride to Noojee, Today,

Micky, Myself and Heather on her Kwaka,

All welcome,

2. Have fun guys, I am very jealous. :(
  3. fark i start work at 4
  4. Is anyone going for a ride tonight? I am also stuck at work but till 5:30 can head straight from there tho....
  5. Awesome day today. Squeezed in a work-related mini-ride just before lunch and had a mini-blast! Should***8217;ve kept going. :)

Hope you guys have a blast! (y)
  6. What a Magic day for it, Just in a shirt for the ride, Top ride,

Mickey, Heather and myself, out to Noojee and back, no traffic, clean roads,

Too much fun enjoying the day and the ride to think of you all at work or what ever,

Mickey on his Triumph, Heather on her Kwaka 750 and me on the Moped,

You missed a great day,
  7. For those of us not retired the day starts a wee bit earlier than 2pm Deadman:rofl:

I leave in the dark, get home in the dark. Day I think that's something that happens outside my office window somewhere in between or when I can get out for a walk along the river at lunchtime.

Oh well, daylights savings soon.
  8. ](*,) Same Here ](*,)
  9. My days of what is day time has now finished, Go to work in the dark and come home in the dark, did that all my working life,

Start at 7-00 AM, come home 3 days later, I know what it means, It only took me 49 years to do it, Retirement, Hahahahahaha

Didnt think i would get here, 64, I was not going to make 20, and I knew it,

Mickey wanted the 2-00 PM start, I was looking at about 11-00 AM,

Nice day today also riding around, I wouldnt be dead for quids,
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Only slightly jealous of you privileged few!

I'm with you stickky,stuck down a pit till 530