Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Ride to Phillip Island moto GP on Sunday

Discussion in 'VIC' started by Eav, Oct 16, 2009.

1. Hi
    We have a small group of 4 or 5 will be head down to Phillip Island on Sunday, and will stop at Tooradin ( after Cranbourne ) for a quick break at 8:45 and leave at 9 :00, and go strage to the GP. If any would like to join us is more then welcome, there is will be no leader, corner mark what so ever just ride. Can't wait....=D>=D>=D>

2. Hi Eav,

where are you taking off from? and what time? or is cranbourne the 'meet' place?
  3. I'm live in Keysborough but some of my mate come down from Eping and we meet at Tooradin.
  4. Hi guys,
    I am wondering if could join you guys for the ride to Philip Island on sunday. I have not got the tickets yet since I have got back from Overseas recently. But I believe I will be able to collect the tickets at the venue on sunday.
  5. Yes sure we all haven't any ticket yet, we will get it at the gate.
  6. Thanks very much.Please Let me know the time and place of meet for sunday
  7. 85 S Gippsland Hwy, Tooradin VIC 3980, Australia around 8:45.
  8. i leaving essendon about 7am, think it might take a bit longer then normal to get there, no use speeding either
  9. It should alright see you all there tomorrow if you coming.
  10. I might be in too.
  11. great..I will see you all tommorrow morning at Tooradin
  12. #12 jdkarmch, Oct 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    Here is a video I have posted on Youtube of the ride.

You can view it [URL="]HERE[/URL]
  13. my bike was playing up, so sorry I didnt stop and meet up, even left the GP before main race, had clutch troubles [well thats what I thought it was] ended up being twisted hand grips grrr. was home to watch last 6 laps on the tele. must say, saw more then at the track but the sense of speed at the track is unbeatble.
  14. Don't worry Goddie it was too many bike there just ride...

Also very good video there John

See ya all next year.