Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Ride to Mornington penisular

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by pickle, Apr 9, 2007.

1. Hi all, just sharing a great ride we had today. Myself, another member John and our wives had a lovely ride to the penisular. We left Warragul just after 9:30 and headed to tooradin for our first stop, had a great coffee there then went to Flinders via Hastings and Balnarring. Stopped for lunch @ Flinders then went onto Cape Shanc. Now i must say the view here is fantastic and a lovely place to see, BUT they are not very rider friendly. Next we cruised up to Arthers Seat, then started back home via Red Hill, Hastings and Koo Wee Rup.. All in all met other bikers talked to them about Netrider and gave away my cards, so will hopefully have some more new members. Well sorry to bore you all but just wanted to share a slighty different ride. Cheers Rod.

2. Nah sweet, good fun that ride from down our way, i'll be doing it friday

3. Had a nice ride up to Arthur's Seat myself today about lunch time. twas the second time I've been up there this long weekend. Good when I've got a spare 2 hours.

4. Next time post it here and a few of us will try and meet up with you!

5. Rolla & Flipper did a run down to Flinders today too..

They should have known that there's no petrol station in Flinders.. :p :LOL:

6. Sounds like we went a similar way.
    From Mulgrave, we headed to Flinders (no Mobils between Mulgrave and Flinders BTW :roll: ) then back to Balnarring to get fuel b4 the SV died. Then back to Flinders for a great Hamburger at the Fish and Chip place. We then went over to Arthurs Seat, stopped for a ciggie, then to Dromana, along the coast to Mornington and then back home :grin: