Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Ride Sunday 4th of May

Discussion in 'VIC' started by Roarin, May 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well now, things have been pretty hectic for me the last couple of months so I reckon it's about time I headed out to burn some petrol & shred some rubber :grin: :grin: Let off some steam so to speak. I have Sunday off, the weather looks OK so what better excuse do we need?
    The plan is to meet at the inbound Westgate Shell servo at 9:30am & head off from there.
    There is no official planned route but the roads we will take in will include Mountain Highway, out towards Emerald, Upper Beaconsfield, Maybe Pakenham upper (hehehehe I love that name -Pakenham Upper) Gembrook launching place road, Warburton, Reefton Spur & maybe Lake Mountain.
    And no -I have no idea what time I will be at any particular place so don't bother asking :) :) I have no idea how many km's we will do or what time we will finish but I do know that I have to be home ready for work Monday morning. And there wil be plenty of tight twisty roads involved let me assure you :grin: :grin: And it will be fun. So see ya's all there. Or maybe not.

PS If wheelies, stoppies, major peg scraping & general tom foolery is likely to offend you, then maybe this is not the ride for you :wink: :wink:

PPS I will be riding my chook chaser so rest assured speeds will not be excessive & I don't mind waiting here & there. Cheers

The Puffing Billy Great Train Race is on on 4 May.
    DO NOT go anywhere near any roads between Belgrave and Emerald.
  3. might be a goer for this...was thinking of heading out south gippy tomorrow anyway....but might join you on this....pending on how the drinks go tonight

Will sms you tomorrow morning if i plan to joi ya, (but will met you out this side of town) :wink:
  4. Sorry peoples -can't make this one. Have to work tomorrow to finish off a shutdown I have been working on. B#gger damn & hell. Try again another time. Cheers all
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.