Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Ride in Sydney - This weekend

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Commando_NSR, Sep 25, 2006.

1. Hey everyone,

Anyone know of any rides this weekend in Sydney? Maybe to Wollongong or Old Pacific HWY?

Thanks all.

2. Kind of hoping there isn't, just so I don't miss out on anything.

I'm sure somebody would be up for something...if not there is always the track days that are on at Eastern Creek and Oran Park this weekend.

Just remember it's double demerits as well.

3. I think LPCIII is organising one.

Don't know details 'cause I'm taking my bike to the Magical Happy Bike Fixy Place on sat morning.

4. Ktulu I was thinking we could do a big ride in two saturdays time, so at least your bike will be fixed and maybe Keir's will be ready as well. Still we'll work something out. Also the whole double demerit points thing is a bit of a turn off. :)

5. Oh yeah, double demerits.
    Well, if you want to postpone a ride on my account... :grin:

Oh gosh I can't wait to get my bike back. I NEED to ride it properly :(

6. Know how you feel, the minute I pick it up I'm thinking RNP (it's down that way anyway), but there's probably a lot of crap on the road after the winds yesterday.

7. I should find a giant broom to bolt to my bull-bar.

8. Or we can just send Cam ahead of us to sweep it all out the way with that flailing back end of his.

9. Pity there's already a netrider named 'sweeper, eh?

10. This sounds like another job for your accessories company Ktulu.

11. In Cam's defence I think that he must have just thought for a split second that he was actually on a trail bike and that's why he decided to go bush. :)