Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Ride for the Hills Werribee meet point

Discussion in 'VIC' at netrider.net.au started by I'm Simon, Apr 1, 2009.

1. Hi All,

For anyone that is interested, I will be leading a feeder run from the front car park of the City of Wyndham Council Offices, Princes Hwy, Werribee (Melway 206,B:7) through to St.Kilda Pier.

Meeting from 7:30am for 8:00am departure, route will be freeway, Westgate Bridge, Kingsway, Albert Rd, Kerferd Rd, Beaconsfield Parade to St.Kilda Pier.

There will be an opportunity to fill up at the BP near the Marina prior to getting to the pier.

Please post here if anyone is planning on joining this feeder run so that I am not waiting around for people unnecessarily.

2. ONYA Mate!! :grin:

See you at Pier Rd

Cam

3. So you are going past the meet point to fuel up and then turning around and going back to Pier rd?

Why not get off at Todd road, fuel up there then head along Beach Rd via Garden City then onto Pier road?

4. Yeah I was also gunna avoid that place like the plague considering there'll probly be a couple of thousand bikes trying to do the same thing :LOL:

5. Better yet, show up at the Werribee meet point with a full tank!

I am easy, Todd Rd and then Beach Rd sounds ok, see who shows up on the day.

6. See you there... I'll be branching off at the end to meet up with riders from work.

Question, do we need to take proof of payment? I don't have a printer...

7. Last I heard Roscoe was that proof of payment wasn't required, just get your name marked off at the "green table".

I don't have a printer either but I will write down my receipt # just in case.

8. Nice to meet some new people yesterday, thanks for the company on the ride in.