Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Ride day, Sandown, this Sat, still have vacancies

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by Johnny O, Apr 11, 2009.

1. i did the last one at sandown. was a well run event, but like all HRCA track days, they fail to run the sessions more than 15min. Ideally 20min sessions would work better, like the PI ride days. just my opinion tho.

and the excess if you bin a demo has gone up to $5k. Yes, FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS!!

enjoy the day. i'm still tossing up weather or not to go. but after PI, i dont want to go back to sandown :LOL:
  2. Hey Guy's, I was just talking to the chap from HRCA (Honda Riders Club of Australia) 'Barry French', he said that there are still vacancies for this Saturday's ride day at Sandown (Springvale, Vic). Call Barry at Honda MPE on 9270 1111 to get in.

If you are thinking about doing your first track day, this is the one to do, it caters for riders that would like to safely ride a little faster than the road speed limit.
  3. $15 for spectators ... hmmmmmmmmm.