Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Rice-Boy heaven

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by hornet, Apr 1, 2007.

1. Arrived at the Robbo Pie Shope yesterday afternoon to find most of the usual bike spots taken up with Japanese fours of the ricey variety. That's OK, it's a public parking area, and it's all money for the Pie Shop people.

But the drivers and their respective female company were all looking very glum; very glum ideeed. Turns out that two of the cars in the cavalcade had, er, failed to proceed. Had they electrical problems? No, no. Did they have fuel woes? Nuh uh.

Two huge puddles of oil told the story of two ex-engines :LOL:. And the gang were waiting for the flat-bed to arrive.

We all had a not terribly sympathetic giggle; quietly, mind :wink:.

2. Wow, we were up there on the kangaroo valley run yesterday, and those cars were there. One had a lotta Oil or something underneath too. We musta just missed each other mate.

3. "Oil? What oil? That's just sweat from all that horsepower."
  4. We DID miss each other, I'm ashamed to admit. Because I haven't been watching the "Rides" notifications recently, for obvious reasons, I MISSED this ride. And Mrs Hornet was away all day and I COULD have done it. grrrrrrrr.......
  5. Soooo.... does this mean it only happens when she doesn't know about it??? :-s
    You being sneaky, Paul?
  6. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
  7. Nah, not at all mate, just that when she's around we tend to do things together, and on the odd occasion when she goes away for the day, I tend to blast through the housework and then go riding! She knows all about my weaknesses; should after being married to me for nearly 34 years :LOL:.
  8. Just shows, any fool can throw a parts catalogue at an engine bay, but building a stout engine that holds together is a bit trickier than putting a massive intercooler, silicone hose and HKS stickers on your back window! :LOL:
    I love blowing ricers away, I really do.

Regards, Andrew.
  9. /stopped reading

10. You're a sick man, expect payback! :twisted:

Regards, Andrew.
  11. nice one ktulu