Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

RHOK now in Sydney

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by Takamii, Jan 29, 2012.

1. Hello all I am pleased to announce that RHOK is now in Sydney

My new business partner Ian ( Felix on the forum - see his 1000 RR rebuild thread here https://netrider.net.au/forums/showthread.php?t=128927#.TyT0Z4GYI0U) will take care of matters concerning RHOK products in the Sydney area

He is located in the Sutherland Shire

His phone number for contact is 0417448814

• Like Like x 1
  2. Good news. Will have to get around to seeing the helmet in person now.
  3. will defs by getting round to try one on!
  4. No problems guys

Ian is not a reseller or agent - he is a part owner of the business - so you will always get friendly efficient and knowledgeable service direct from the owners being myself and Ian
  5. Nice work I'll definitely be passing this information on. :)
  6. I met Ian on the weekend, top bloke and you'll get great service from Ian or Takamii....

Well done guys!!! :)
  7. Nice work takamii, keen as to try one of these on, i reckon next time there is a NR meet or perhaps learner sessions etc he should bring a long a bunch of different sizes. Im sure many up here will want to try them on
  8. Good Idea - I am sure he will agree
  9. There's a ride on up the Putty Road this Sunday........

Hey Tak, part of saving up for the new bike is going to include some new gear!!
  10. mmm I'm keen on trying a helmet too.. in the market for a new one anywayz :D

Are windnoise an issue with your RHOK helmets?
  11. After all this waiting for a sydney agent, you've added one a week after i went and bought my shark vision r......
    Boo for timing...!
  12. there is some whistle when doing headchecks
  13. Sorry champ

he is not an agent but actually a part owner of the business
  14. Is it a noticeably annoying whistle, or painfully apparent whistle :p

Considering head checks are usually quick, this is something I can probably live with. My main concern was wind "Whiring" noises when traveling normally.

Sutherland Shire eh.. Suppose it doesn't get any closer than that from where I am.. It's destined to be!! I'll drop him a PM to see if I can drop by sometime.

How are those transition visors looking?
  15. I wear ear plugs full time, track, stunting or road riding, I've never ever noticed the whistle UNTIL I removed the plugs....even then it's only very slight, only whilst performing a head check at a particular angle....

Ear plugs solve it - even with the quietest helmet I've ever owned in my Arai I STILL wore ear plugs. . . .
  16. I recommend that you read the helmet review section to have an unbiased opinion form RHOK owners.

The transition visors look clear at night and dark during the day :)
  17. Hey all. Thanks for the warm welcome. I'll be looking forward to helping out anyone that I can.

I now have Rhok helmets in all sizes here in Caringbah as well as most of the graphics. Shortly, there will be a full range of sizes and colors of MotoLegion Kevlar Jeans available also.

I'm spending a lot of time these days here in the garage working on the bike or the next Rhok product. Even if you just feel like talking bikes, feel free to drop by if you're in the area.

M: 0417 448 814
  18. Sounds like a great idea. Please keep me informed of the next get together and I'll bring some toys along.

What a shame I'll be bringing the station wagon to carry it all and not two wheels to play on. LOL
  19. Hi Ian, plse keep us posted on the Motolegions. I'm very pleased with the pair I bought a week or so back and will be in the market for a black pair in the near future. Nice to see the biz in The Shire!
  20. Hey Noworries...... No Worries..... I'll let you know as soon as they come in. Are you in the Shire as well ?