Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

RHOK needs your help to find technical data

Discussion in 'Modifications and Projects' at netrider.net.au started by Takamii, May 25, 2012.

1. Hi people

I need assistance to find technical information and drawings information regarding the following

I want to find info on front and rear wheels of bikes year 99 onwards preferable sports bikes

I need to know the specs , drawings , measurements in depth and diameter of the hubs and bearings and sizing and axle diameters and so forth

Thank you

2. Not sure if you'll find any comprehensive listings in one place and you'll be lucky to find any one individual who has the information for more than a handful of bikes.

However, here's a site which lists the bearing sizes for a good range of bikes. From the bearing number you can get the axle diameter, the bearing housing inner diameter and a rough idea (from the bearing width) of the depth of the bearing housing in the wheel.

Hope it helps.

Edit: Now I look at it again it's a bit out of date. That's never bothered me, given my penchant for old heaps but it's probably an issue when catering to the relatively affluent and hence up to date Australian buyer.

• Like Like x 1