Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

RHOK Jacket concept

Discussion in 'Jackets' started by Takamii, Nov 3, 2011.

RHOK Concept Jacket

Poll closed Nov 18, 2011.
  1. I Like it

17 vote(s)
  2. I do not like it

2 vote(s)
  3. It needs some more work

10 vote(s)
  4. Stick to helmets ya numpty

2 vote(s)
  1. Something we are working on

Attached Files:

2. Id wear it if the black was darker. Other than that looks good.
  3. it will be matte black leather

this is just a quick mock up
  4. Well then yeah looks good. Maybe RHOK or a logo on the back down the bottom too. Need advertising on the back of what brand it is.
  5. As said above something on the back would set it off.
  6. maybe 'reflective' RHOK in 'scroll' lettering [lwr back I mean] not much white on the back ..
  7. I dont like the look of the elbow guards, and as the other said it needs some writing on the lower back. apart from that it looks good.
  8. Looks good. Got any plans for pants to zip it on to?
  9. Looks good, I like it.

I also like your other concept, if it were up to me, I like my things plain so if everything was matte black and just the RHOK in the way it is now I'd think it was perfect.
  10. Looks alright... I still want the other one though ;)
  11. Its not bad, but it doesn't do much for me. I dont think I would buy it over something else even if it was cheaper. Sorry I cant be more constructive.
  12. too cool for school, id get it
  13. if it fits the fuller figured man i would be keen
    i would also like to see a white version and a logo on the back of the jacket
    I really prefer the other concept design though
  14. I added a different version back to the first post

sizes will most likely go up to 4XL
  15. Lol looking at Takamiis threads kinda makes me feel like im talking to Morgan Freeman in Batman Begins.
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Both this and the first concept are nice looking jackets.

I like the sleeve style on the first jacket more but I like the two colour of the second jacket as it is stands out more.

I agree with the comments that a logo on the lower back would have a good effect.

are you looking to go with a perforated leather at all?
  17. the body of the jacket is perforated leather

the sleeves are not

this will double as a winter jacket though as we have designed a new type of quilted removable liner that actually will work to keep you warm unlike many on the market now that do nothing
  18. I like it, but maybe minus the white stitching - I have a feeling that whilst it would look pretty spiffy brand new, over time it'd start to make it look scruffy rather than clean.
  19. It looks like quite a nice jacket. When do you think the first few would be ready, and what price are we looking at? I'd be quite interested in one.
  20. Looks cool but what happened to the Cruiser style jacket?? Is that still in the pipeline? :)