Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

RHOK-AERO Graphic Update - please vote

Discussion in 'Helmets' started by Takamii, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Number 1

11 vote(s)
  2. Number 2

1 vote(s)
  3. number 3

1 vote(s)
  4. number 4

4 vote(s)
  5. number 5

1 vote(s)
  6. number 6

3 vote(s)
  7. number 7

4 vote(s)
  8. Keep the wings instead - like original idea

8 vote(s)
  9. You are a sexist pig

2 vote(s)
  1. HI everyone

it was suggested to use a pin up girl as part of the RHOK aero helmet instead of the wings on the back/sides

So we have come up with a few ideas

These are not the girls or the attire on them to be used but rather just ideas for the "poses"

Please feel free to comment

We appreciate your time and feedback

Attached Files:

2. ..................

Attached Files:

3. ....................

Attached Files:

4. 7 for me, but some slight changes maybe... though 1 is a very close 2nd too if you ask me.
  5. number 3,

number 1 looks alot like a certain harley davidson desighn,
    the girl on the sparkplug is a harley theme
    i would be very wary about using this one

still i prefer the wings
  6. I personally like it without wings or girls. Makes a change from meatless body parts.
  7. Number 8 :) love the last option lol AND I see someone had made use of it lol
    • Like Like x 1
  8. #5 looks like Kim Possible
  9. quoted
    "These are not the girls or the attire on them to be used but rather just ideas for the "poses"
  10. for poses number 1 and 7
  11. I want to vote for number 4, and that you're a sexist pig.
  12. As much as I love CCCP related material no.1 fits the design the best I believe
  13. 1 & 7 for me.

It will be funny if the the police pull you over and fine you for 'public display of semi-nude pictures'. :D

Cop : is there a reason you have a semi-nude chick painted on your helmet, sir? Are you aware that these are public roads and there are families out & about. Are you part of a gang?

RHOK Helmet Wearer : Ummm..Aaa...Ummm.... This is just a helmet.

Cop : This is Victoria. I also noticed that you were going at 63.5 in a 60 zone. You, sir are in trouble. Hooning on public roads on that high powered bike and displaying vulgar images.

RHOK Helmet Wearer : B...But this is a LAMS bike.

Cop : Sure it is (Slapping handcuffs)

• Like Like x 2
  14. number 5 shows the most nip................thats my choice ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  15. I like number 1, has the most class and fits in best with the rest of the design.
  16. Spenaroo - thank you for your comments - my sentiments are the same about the branding association

However I usually associate harley with an image of a beer belly and beard

I think I can influence the boss-man to see it that way as well :)
  17. Good find spenaroo. I got the image from www.wartoyz.com after following a link from google images (http://www.wartoyz.com/page/WT/CTGY/PU-MS).

I never even knew that Hardly Dangerous used the same image in their clothing range - looks like it's a popular image that is used by more than just HD. As Tak has mentioned, these concepts are just to find out what sort of pose/text is the most popular. Having said that, old sparky is proving to be the front-runner at the moment. So what to replace the plug with to get away from the HD link is the question?

18. a r1 ..........................
  19. #2 She da bomb
  20. I can think of something long and hard she could sit on :p

I voted for number one because it is seductive yet innocent and it fits the rest of the graphic, plus as soon as I saw it I though "Man! I would buy that RIGHT NOW." I think such an obvious buy reaction is a good thing.

If you were to put a similarly dressed girl sitting like that on a red workshop stool, a piston or the traditional bomb I think it would fit in quite well

The others were a bit too obvious for me, they seemed a bit...try hard.