Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

RGV250 Electrical problems again!!!

Discussion in 'Technical and Troubleshooting Torque' started by fastkid, Jul 21, 2006.

1. Hi all,

I have been having a hard time with my suzuki! neverless i REFUSE 2 give up. This time I have trouble indicating.. the left indicator doesnt flash on my gauge but stays on... and on the actual bike it doesnt flash or go on at all!!!

People must think Im sum smartass kid that doesnt want 2 indicate!! help cos I hate 2 get pulled over 4 this 1. Also my oil light has been flashing heaps. I have plenty of oil.. and I know that wen I xlr8 quick the oil flows to the back, but its on even wen I slow down!!

ANY HELP WOULD B GREATLY APPRECIATED, cos this has my learner mind baffled..

Thanks in advance.

2. There's an RGV forum that can help you out.

I'd say that you have a blown globe on one of your indicators, or a problem with the left hand indicator circuit.

Your oil light may also indicate that you are having another electrical problem, or the oil level switch is on its way out.

Grab/download the service manual and do some faultfinding.

PM me if you need more help.

Good luck!!!