Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Rev'It Dragon Jacket

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by Jastel, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Hi guys, I went into a store today to try on a RST Ventilator III jacket and saw the Rev'It Dragon jacket on sale for $250 (outdated model)..... I tried it on and liked it as well but was wondering if anyone here had it and could give me their opinion? It's the last one in my size and isn't my preferred colour but it's a saving of $150 apparently......

The Ventilator III is $299.

2. Scratch that.... I went to Graeme Morris Motorcycles at Broadmeadow today and tried on quite a few jackets..... kept coming back to the RST Ventilator III as it just fit me so much nicer, and I got it for $279. Couldn't be happier with the service and staff..... so I purchased some new gloves as well, a pair of Alpine Star SMX-2 Air Carbons :)
  3. I've had my ventilator III for a year now, great jacket, cannot fault anything with it. Now time to spot another one in Newcastle.