Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Review eazyriser motorbike lift

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by Stukky, Feb 22, 2015.

1. #1 Stukky, Feb 22, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2015
    Hi all

Decided to get an eazy rizer red motorbike lift. Glad I did as its paid for itself already. I got the footpeg kit and it worked fine on the FJR. I found that you need an electric drill rather than battery as you do need decent torque to raise the bike. Small in form, its a better option for me than the old bike lift. I have too much sh@t in my garage.

More info here

Overall excellent quality and design. You do need some way of having the bike level hence my needing the bike wheel chock in another review.

Attached Files:

2. I recopied the link. Btw i have no relationship with this company etc etc.
  3. And i might add that i spent an hour doing a much longer review but when i hit the button to post review it took me to some friggin advert for forum software. Hence a shorter version. Thanks
  4. Fair enough moved your thread, try splitting your review maybe.
  5. Ta, link seems ok. Dunno what the go was. This damn samsung tab s does some weird stuff with buttons at times. It was a fine review too but now cant be arsed doing it all again esp. after the big job putting the fjr back together.
  6. The mobile software is a work in progress, hang in there ☺
  7. I really like the concept of this lift especially the mechanism for lifting. I'm sure it would be fantastic for full-cradle frames as it appears to have been originally designed for, but i really don't like the idea of lifting my bikes and the weight of the bikes being placed on something like the exhaust headers/manifold/flanges that were never designed with this purpose in mind.
  8. if this lift (the Bursig)

and this lift (big red)

Had babies, I'd adopt one of them.