Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Reuters Report: Yamaha and Suzuki motorcycles to merge.

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by cjvfr, Apr 1, 2012.

1. Amazing news out of the Reuters News Service

2. Yer thursday ok
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Yeah but Honda + Kawasaki would smash them anyday. Red + Green-how could you beat that combo?
  4. well I am red/green colour blind - they may end up invisible to me
    • Like Like x 1
  5. I look forward to the release of the upcoming GSXR-1
  6. F*** today.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. I know! no matter how many threads I read I keep falling for it for that half a second before I remember what day it is ](*,)
  8. So is that a Yamuki or a Suzaha now :-k If the merger were true, at least Suzuki would have a chance of actually placing in the GP this year.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Will no doubt feature such catchy and easy to remember model names such as the GSYRX-11trP and the YZYZYZRX32-P-GT3.
  10. Woke up at 8:30. Didn't believe I would keep my extra hour sleep until after midday.
  11. Damn right. I thought my flip clock's batteries were playing up at first because my laptop said it was an hour earlier. Then I thought my laptop was playing tricks on me because Apple is progressive and they seem to like keeping things light hearted. Then I wondered how deep the conspiracy ran because daylight saving wasn't mentioned on The Age website. So I checked the government website to see if it was the end of daylight saving, but became paranoid that the beige gits had developed a sense of humour.

Then some clever people on here wrote articles about Mercedes bikes and Yamakawazukionda's.