Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Returning to netrider

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by ducati_davidson, Dec 11, 2014.

1. Hi All,

I used to be a member of Netrider many years ago when i had my first bike a VTR 250, I've since forgotten the login and grown bored of the Harley forum so thought i would join up here again to once again enjoy a bit of reading.

I'm currently riding a 2103 HD fourty-eight sportster 1200cc with the usual add ons (pipes,tuner,filter,seat,ect)
    It's been a great bike and when ridden within it's limitations it's quite enjoyable to ride. I always seem to get complements on it which i take a lot of pride in.

I plan to hang onto it for another few years but i would like to consider upgrading to a Ducati Diavel Carbon.
    I'm tempted to take one for a ride but fearful i might start obsessing over one if i do. Time will tell.

I cannot upload photo's from photobucket as it's blocked by my works IT Dept once i'm home i will share some more photos, My avatar pic was the only one i was able to upload.
  2. Welcome Back Ducati_Davidson,
  3. Welcome back
  4. Welcome back! I've been here nearly ten years, some others for longer so you might recognise some of us....
  5. Welcome back, you've not missed much.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Welcome back oozukoozuk
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. thanks for the account merge mouth8-|
    • Like Like x 1
  8. welcome back on board:]
  9. Welcome back and I think it's pretty cool you are riding a bike from the future. It's good to know Hardley survive the a apocalypse.
  10. haha well this has been an awesome introduction.

I think I'm going to like it here again
  11. Welcome... Mr. Davidson...

Does Mrs Davidson know that you've got a soft spot for a busty Italian?

12. Haha i'm afraid she does, i get that usual "eye roll" when i ask to pull into the ducati dealership for a bit of a look.