Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Returning Old Rider

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Peter62, Dec 11, 2015.

1. Hi Netrider Members,

Glad to say I got my learners licence today. Now its time to get a bike.

Did the Pre-Learner Licence Rider Training with "Rider It Right" at Adamstown and have to say our instructor, Vicki, was excellent. Had lots of real world experience stories which also added to the experience.

2. Good onya, Peter

Now, assuming, IIRC, you are a "more mature" gentleman, how about you look for a LAMS bike with some class......
    maybe a BMW R65 or a Guzzi Lario...... almost anything but the "standard" Ninja 300 or Honda 400.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. welcome aboard :)
  4. Hey Peter welcome, so you could be either 62 years old or 53, so based on either of those I would suggest that maybe the riding position of a ninja would not suit your weary bones................ congrats on getting your Ls. Good luck with your search. There is plenty to choose from out there.
  5. Congrats Peter, enjoy the bike hunt
  6. Thanks All,

CrazyCam - I will look into the BMW R65 and Guzzi Lario, thanks for the suggestions.

tigamica350 - No only 53 but will keep the mind the riding position, thanks.

7. Welcome to NR.
  8. Welcome to nr and congrats young fella, I ride a ninja 1000 very upright position you can get the same result in alot of bikes. If cruiser is more you, vstar 650?
  9. Well done and welcome Peter62Peter62 get ready for the most fun you can have with your pants on :woot:
  10. Howdy & Welcome to NR!