Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Resolute Kevlar Jeans

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by Pera, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Looking at getting a pair of these as they look a lot better than the Draggin's and have heard from one or two people that they go quite well. Does anyone else have these and want to recommend for or against?

Any information regarding retailers in Melbourne that actually sell these so I can try them on for sizing (have called a few retailers from their 'find a retailer' page on their website and they don't sell them) would be excellent also.

P.S. Loving the site. The online community here looks top notch. (y)
  2. how fast do they go?
    as compared to draggins
  3. ... they'd wanna be pretty ****in fast for the price tag
  4. post removed
  5. Thanks for your output mate. Think you've had too many frothies in your time.

Continue thread...
  6. Why don't you ask the 'one or two people' you mentioned where to get them?

I think that MT1 might have hit the nail on the head

Personally much prefer my Draggins (which have been tested and certified) and are a great company to deal with (deal direct) than an unknown mob that's been in business for 12 months according to their web site. I also won't deal with anyone that won't supply contact details - there's a free tip for the web site...

If I wanted to try a new brand from a start up company I would lean towards Motolegions due to his open communication and support of NR and other sites rather than just trying to get discussion going anonymously as a marketing ploy

Way too obvious tactic, but I couldn't help replying anyway!

Sent from somewhere using Tapatalk
  7. Check THIS thread

$140 for fully lined Kevlar with knee armour etc. I'm yet to buy but everyone has been talking about it so that will be my next purchase.

A few of the members have also 'road tested' it including the manufacturer himself (wrote off his R1 yesterday unfortunately) so you are in safe hands.
  8. They actually look pretty good and have had some good feedback. Will PM him now to find out some sizing details. Cheers.