Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Residents make fake no left turn sign, cops book hundreds

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by waedwe, Aug 27, 2009.

1. Thought of posting this in politics laws and government, but thought of it more a s a humouros story than anything seriously legal to anyone here, Go the average joe's :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

2. Choice. Such a creative form of vandalism. Top marks.
  3. i still can't understand why anglican kids aren't protected by their lord and saviour when crossing the road, and instead need to resort to a mere tin sign. god must not like children (not that i blame her, i don't either). god's actually pretty cool, i didn't know i had so much in common with her. might meet up with her for a beer tonight
  4. Vandalism or Vigilante ?
  5. :rofl: Its good that god doesn't exist, or this would have been even more funny :LOL:

Nice work to the person(s) who constructed and erected the sign, I've contemplated doing such jobs several places before :LOL:
  6. God's busy protecting everyone over at that newly dangerous intersection that the person who did this took the sign from, and killing kittens when people masturbate.
  7. That's an outright lie - he/she/it doesn't kill kittens - he merely tortures them a little. The killng is reserved for proper fornication! :p
  8. I assume that

means that there hasn't actually been an accident
  9. Much the same as in top gear; "They could hit a kid playing on the M5". :)

Though I'm betting there's somewhere else missing a no left turn sign. Preferably at the business end of a one way street. :grin: