Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Request for help - old software and computer parts

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by MrOkimura, Nov 9, 2004.

1. One of my workmates who is Sydney based asked this on our internal mail, so I thought I'd post it in case anyone living in Sydney can help.

Hi spamsters
    I hope I've caught you in a generous moment.....
    My partner, Scott runs a desperately under-funded service providing recreation for people with severe disabilities.
    His computing sessions rely on hand-me-downs and freeware.
    I was wondering if anyone has any old or unwanted computer games or hardware they could donate to this very needy cause. Games with an educational slant are most needed but absolutely anything would be appreciated.
    An old mouse, a joystick, a battleships game .... anything suitable for a PC running Windows 98 with 128Mb RAM.

Please reply to karen.fry@lonelyplanet.com.au

thanks, guys
    K a r e n F r y
    Sydney Sales Rep
    mobile 0411 158 531
  2. Oki - how much of this stuff do you want ??? I can probably put my hands on crates of it if I ask around. Can't promise anything, but drop me a line and have a chat. I'll see what I can arrange.
  3. I have old towers and bits and peices that probably help , if you want to stick them in the crate as well.

second thoughts come over for a cuppa and have a look and while your here , take a look at my computer :LOL: