Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Reputable repairer near Mulgrave Victoria area

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by v8mirage, Dec 26, 2007.

1. Hello,

I had my bike fell and skidded for a fair bit of distance on 80km zone freeway. It fell on the left hand side due to uneven ground.

Police organised and towed the bike to 50 Cambro Rd., Clayton. Do I have to organise someone to tow the bike to the repairer or would the repairer dispatch someone to go pick up the bike?

Due to the fact that it is unknown as how much damages there are to the bike, so it'd need someone to do a comprehensive check up and carry out the actual repair task.

So, does anyone know any reputable repairer near Mulgrave Victoria?

Will update this thread as soon as I picked up any noticeable damages and general condition like if the engine still runs and if the bike is still in ridable conditions.
  2. depends on the repairer really....there will be a salvage fee that will have to be paid beore its released...we normally pay the fee collect the bike then submit the invoice to the insurance company with the invoice.