Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Report an idiot driver

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by shabby, Jan 2, 2006.

1. wonder how many of us have made this website, so far i'm not there :LOL: :LOL:

2. :LOL: :LOL: @ website
  3. Wow, why didn't they just call it the Volvo drivers handbook! :LOL:
  4. Yay!!!!

Somewhere to vent, cos they sure as hell don't listen when ya yell at em :!: :!: :!:

Ooooops, better check I'm not on there first..... 8-[

Nope, all clear Phew :!:

5. :LOL: I see the Vic Premiers car has made the list a couple of times for speeding - love the hypocrisy.
  6. Woh!! it must legal!! Number plates & all WOH!!!
  7. We're safe. Until they create an idiotRIDER.com.au, then we're doomed!
  8. :LOL: :LOL:

I'd be on that list for sure
  9. Looks like they are using idiot driver as idiot rider - I hope #176 (The bottom one on page 1) isn't a netrider :shock: :p
  10. Be an interesting legal case, but unless I'm misunderstanding the libel laws, all comments on there are libellous.

And since it's accusing people or crimes punishable by jail time, means the owners of the site can easily be sued for damages, without proof of those damages.
  11. In that case I will have to sue Netrider because of your libellous signature (which might actually be true) :)
  12. Shame you can’t leave replies to some of these babies
  13. Ah shit, why havent i made it on there yet?? :LOL: :LOL:
  14. Actually I reckon Subaru drivers are the next generation of Volvo drivers and I'm being serious here and it's not just the loud exhaust, doof doof brigade either.
  15. NSW's great affliction is young ladies, (and I use the term advisedly in some cases) in Mitsubishi Lancers and especially Mirages. In 200 kays per day to and from work I see more boneheaded and bad-mannered driving from this demography than most others, and that includes the doof doof brigade........
  16. They didnt have time to get your plate :wink:
  17. I can report you if you like, I'm sure I can come up with some likely misdemeanour, would you like to choose it yourself?

Answers in a plain envelope, please! :LOL: