Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Replacment exhaust for Suzuki accross

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' started by Manya, Jul 23, 2007.

1. Hey all. I bought my accross about a month ago. Loving it. There is one problem though. The exhaust has heaps of holes all over it, and looks like it's been repaired a few times with some putty and repainted (theres a build up of paint at the bottom of the exhaust).

Now i've looked at replacment exhaust and all i can find is expensive carbon fiber ones in the range of $600+. Is there any non-expensive replacment exhausts I can look at? somthing $300 or below?

Also, can I just get any muffler place to weld the new one on?

2. Try a wreckers for the exhaust system/can, and yes, and exausht place should be able to do it, as they will have the facilities for welding thin-guage steel.
  3. Where are you located? If you're in Vic, Megacycle in Dandenong might be able to help you out.
  4. I fired off an email to megacycles, i'm in heidelberg but it shouldn't be a problem to get there.
  5. Vic motorcycle wreckers are in Heidelberg heights - they should be able to help