Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Replacing Fairings

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' started by dannyg1985, Apr 18, 2006.

1. Hi Guys,

First of all, i'd like to say that these forums have been a great help ever since i have bought my bike, i have treated these forums like the bible :wink:

anways on the weekend moving houses was about 1 min away from the new place corner crept up on me and the bike went sliding. :(

done a great amount of damage to the left side fairing and front fairing - which will now need to be replaced. The bike is a Honda CBR 250 R i was hoping someone can recommend me a place to get the fairings replaced and resprayed (melb area).

and another question i have is, do the MC-22 fairingS fit onTO the MC-19?

Any help or advice is greatly appreciated thanks.
  2. perhaps PM lordtb, Im pretty sure he makes cbr fairings. Otherwise, try a wreckers?
    respray, probably most bike shops.
  3. i cant PM atm as i havent hade 5 posts, but thanks for your advice.
  4. Then post some more.

Quick. Go start and introduction thread in the newb section. For only then will you gain the power of the mighty [img:59:18:c17cf3ff45]https://netrider.net.au/forums/templates/subSilver/images/lang_english/icon_pm.gif[/img:c17cf3ff45]
  5. Go to www.victorianmotorcyclewreckers.com.au

I receently went there for some Across parts and there's heaps of fairings hanging from the walls, apart from the Across.

Send him an email or call, the guy I spoke to was Keith, he's very helpful.
  6. im going to go to the wreckers this saturday, there are a couple in heilderberg which will be worth the look.

not too keen bout getting the fairings resprayed as half of it are stickers. are the smash repair centres able to get it back to looking the same with all stickers and so forth?

any ideas of how much it would roughly cost to get the side and the front fairing done?
    any places that someone can recommend to get this done? is MCR in tullamarine any good?
  7. After you have been to the wreckers and have gotten a super duper price on some fiberglass farings give me a call on 0414566625 and find out how much I sell better quality ones for and how much I paint them for...

You might be suprised...
  8. no problems saving you number now :grin:

as soon as i get 5 posts ill PM you and work it out from there