Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Replacement foot pegs

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by Spotman, Jun 11, 2014.

1. Hi,
    The foot pegs on my 08 Z750 are the rubber type and I find they stick too much, sometimes slowing foot movement onto brake/gear lever and off again.
    I would therefore like to replace them with metal ones.
    I'm happy with the current riding position so rearsets are not necessary.

Any recommendations, links or info much appreciated.

2. Hi Spot,

Rearsets doesn't mean moving the pegs from there original position to the rear, they are just called rearsets instead of pegs. Having said that, Rizoma have rear sets for your bike which are adjustable. So just set them in the original position. THere are other brands also, but I can't remember their names. You can even find them on ebay.
  3. I know what you mean, if your wearing proper boots rubber on rubber is too much but the rubber pegs are only nice if your a squid with normal shoes on. I know you can get those cheapie slash cut pegs that bolt in place of the stock units. Not sure if you can get high quality replacements though, but if like to think so.
  4. Can you shave a bit off the rubber fins so that they don't grab your boots as much ?