Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Removable Helmet Covers

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by Caz V1, Sep 7, 2006.

1. Are they Australian Standards or SNELL approved? :LOL:
  2. Thats absilutely brilliant! Can you imagine heading to work wearing that. You'd look like such a muppet. :p
  3. I can't see why not, afterall, it is only a cover that slips over your helmet.
    But, who knows in this day and age of over regulation.
    I might get a few, one to suit each mood I'm in...lol, talk about a bad hair day :LOL:
  4. That's the helmetheadz crew. They were around a couple of years ago at one of the bike expos but dropped out of sight. Looks like they are back on the market now.

I was wishing I'd bought one at the time. The Shaggy one is good.
  5. It's so cute and fuzzy! Hmm..wonder what would happen to it at 100km/hr? Hehe :grin:
  6. would be an absolute crack up on the toy run :LOL:
    especially if you were in all green leathers on a green bike

News flash!

"green frog on a green motor cycle seen cruzing on the streets of melboune at christmas" :shock:

ps how do u change gears if you have webbed feet ?
  7. You could be a real Ducati Monster with one of those.
  8. :LOL: I want one :grin:
    Not sure if it'd be any good for anything other than lowish speed riding though - hate to have it shift whilst riding and cover the visor.

9. hell yeah... if brisbane has a toy runn i'll be flying union jack with a "elmo" helmet cover...
  10. I think I might buy the yellow Bee cover for Woodsy,
    It will match his yellow bike perfectly :p