Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Remote Control Bikes

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by dane75, Nov 23, 2008.

1. We got these in at work the other day to sell for Christmas, they look pretty cool I haven't had a chance to play with one yet, will give one a rip this week.

2. Hehe looks cool. Do they get their knee down around corners?
  3. they dont get their knee down but servos actually lean the rider to make it turn
  4. Cool, what are they worth roughly?
  5. IMPOSSIBLE!!! surely they have to contersteer! :LOL: :LOL:
  6. #6 goop, Nov 23, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    Nice! I've seen a Troy Corser one of those, too.

(Bit of an RC-head myself - too many expensive hobbies I think! :grin: )

Another one, in action: http://au.[media=youtube]kkMX-QkBKEw[/media] (it's about half-way through before he starts playing with the controls :roll: though there are other related vids)
  7. They are $149 RRP, I tested one out in the shop, they go fast but I only had a narrow walkway to play with it in and I kept veering into stuff before I could correct it... and no it wasn't target fixation lol

They would be bloody good fun in an open area
  8. They look awesome ! :LOL:
    C'mon Joel, we all know that you steer a bike using 'body steering'
    :-w :p
  9. Does it fall over when you stop? which means that you haveto walk there to pick it up?
  10. Where can i grab one of these?
  11. They dont fall right over when you stop as there is a little bar that sits in either side of the bike which you can adjust to suit skill levels ie: allows more or less lean
  12. Approximate size?
  13. these bikes look sweet. what sort of speed do they travel. this one even gets up on the back wheel
  14. sorry just gotta make a few more posts to put a link up
  15. #16 nuts, Nov 24, 2008
  16. #17 Aussie XX, Nov 24, 2008
    The videos on the previous post are not sor the Nokko RC bikes as shown in the pictures, I found the following you tube videos

Also a site in the US re this product - now discoontinued - $84.95US

Nikko Classification: Pro Class Motorcycle
    Transmitter: Pistol Grip
    Scale: 1/5
    Battery Requirements (All Included): 9.6V Ni-Cd Battery Pack and Charger for Motorcycle; 1 x 9V for Transmitter
    Individual Item Dimensions (LxWxH): Motorcycle (LxWxH): 16.50" x 6" x 11.50" Gift Box (WxDxH): 19.75" x 12.25" x 12.50"
  17. BUMP question,

Where could i purchase one of these lovely toy, 1 for me and 1 for birthday present.
  18. well I work at a Leading Edge Electronics store so perhaps one of those stores local might have some
  19. Ohh! i jus found one for sydney,

hehe Discounts? hehe ^.^