Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by vic, Apr 5, 2008.

1. Daylight savings ends at 3am tomorrow morning.

At 3am you need to turn your clocks BACK one hour to read 2am.

Great for those that are doing a 12 hour night shift :( 12 hours becomes 13 :mad:

2. I always used to get confused as to whether I should be putting the clock forwards or back, til i got told this little quote....

Spring forward, fall back :wink:
  3. I HATE it when daylight savings end :evil:
    Now I gotta set my alarm for 3:00 am only to adjust all our clocks & watches.
  4. ^^^^^^^^ :LOL: :LOL: :rofl:

That means I get to sleep in an hour AND go for a day ride!! Woohoo!
  5. Do we need to adjust our time stamp Vic?
  6. ..and awesome for those who have to get up at 5am for work!!! An extra hrs sleep - :woot:

7. Bastards!!!! I had my day shift changed to a night shift so not only did I cop an additional hour I scored a bonus 4 alarm this morning and didn't get away till 8.30 making it a 14 hour shift :(

Now I was planning a ride today too, pricks :mad:

Right then, the eyes are watering, time for ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's
  8. Yes, you all need to alter it to GMT +10 in your profile.
  9. Actually, it's GMT +9, cos their clocks go forward for spring.
  10. GMT never changes, when they change their clocks, they use BST :wink: or something like that, but GMT is always the same, it's solar time, and although we can change our clocks, we can't shift the sun :cool: