Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Release your inner geek.

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Fixed, Jun 27, 2005.

1. Civilization Anonymous

And remember, Mythbusters is on at 7:30 on SBS

2. Hehehe!

A mates given me 6 DVD's full of Mythbuster episodes... all AVI files for easy notebook viewing.

3. SO..........where's MY copies, Iff?
  4. Woohoo!! Anybody know when it's coming out??
  5. Now this really is a bit crap, but also pretty good. And I found myself giggling like an idiot watching it.

It's real-life Counterstrike. That should be enough to let you know if you want to watch or not.
  6. Love myth busters . To get paid to destroy stuff , you gotta love that.(most of the time , they destroy stuff)
  7. You might have noticed that I, too, love Myth Busters!!!
  8. Seeing im at work hornet , (i am taping it ) what are they demything tonight?
  9. They blew a house up with bug spray!
  10. And built fiendish devices to find needles in haystacks!

Best show on teev. :D
  11. Seriously dissapointed with that one... i was expecting atleast a DECENT smashed window or perhaps some more chaos and destruction... not wanting to spoil it but it wasn't as good as id had hoped.
    Guess it was one of those 'had to be there' type things.

As for the needle in a haystack one... i thought that was kinda cool; especially the incinerator one. :D
  12. The guys are minor heroes too, SBS's top rating programme! My favourite was the Alcatraz escape, because they actuallly PROVED the myth. I don't think anyone wass more surprised than they were. Then again, Oh, don't get me started, I like all of them!
  13. COOL :applause:
  14. hehe funny. :) cute

15. http://www.fungod.com/coppermine/displayimage.php?album=19&pos=24
    That is fcuken awesome. It deserves it's own thread.

Thought that was classic how he starts lagging out. I saw something similar to this where they re-do Metal Gear Solid. Funny stuff.
  16. Hmmm .. guess you have to be an elite hardcore gamer eh?
  17. That was a classic. Just laughed all the way through it. 8-[ 8-[ 8-[

Cheers 8)
  18. HAHAHHAHA holy crap, that is the funniest shit, well done tho....