Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Relationships...

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by Tweetster, Jan 15, 2010.

1. He said - Since I first laid eyes on you, I've wanted to make love to you really badly. She said - Well, you succeeded.
    And then a fight started…

A somewhat drunk man feels a bald man's head and says, "Say, your head feels just like my wife's ass."The bald man feels his own head and says with a grin, "You know, you're right!"

A little boy went up to his father and asked:"Dad, where did all of my intelligence come from?"The father replied: "Well, son, you must have gotten it from your mother, 'cause I still have mine."

What do Marriage and a Tornado have in common? Well you start off with a lot of blowing and then sucking,and then next thing you know your house is gone!

What's the difference between a nine-month pregnant woman and a Playboy centerfold? Nothing, if the pregnant woman's husband knows what's good for him.

Wife: Who was that on the phone?Husband: Wrong number. Some guy thought this was the weather bureau.Wife: What did he say?Husband: He asked if the coast was clear...

My wife and I are into S & M. She Sleeps and I masturbate..

2. hehehe ****en ten chars :)