Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Reintroduction

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Tonbi, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Hi all,

I've been a member here for a fair while now but have been extremely quiet on here. But now I'm just about to relocate to Melbourne (from Sydney). I have made many great 2 wheeler friends in Sydney and now looking forward to making a bunch of new ones south of the border.

Currently I ride a 2000 Triumph Sprint ST.

Cheers
    Tonbi

2. Let me be the first to re welcome you to the forummm

3. you'l find plenty of riding buddies (if not riding weather :LOL:) south of the Border

be sure to check out the legendary Friday night Southbank nosh-up (y)

4. Phew, that was close!

5. this whole welcoming bit is getting a bit competitive, isn't it :LOL:??

I'll be back at work next week so I'm sure to get beaten to the post most times :wink:

6. Hi and welcome to NR. As Hornet said plenty of rides happening down south to cater for just about any level.

7. Welcome aboard Tonbi and looking fwd to meeting you on a VIC ride sometime soon :)

8. Welcome back mate.

Cam

9. Hey Tobi.
    Good luck in Mehico mate.

Another putt up the Old Road before you go?

10. Thanks all.

Finn, no time for an old road run unfortunately, but will be enjoying a 2 day run down to Melbourne via the snowies :)

11. Sounds good mate. Have fun. It was good to meet you.

12. Welcome back to Victoria, just watch it at Tarcutta if your coming that way. Roadwork crazy there at the minute.