Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

rego sticker holder(vic)

Discussion in 'Politics, Laws, Government & Insurance' started by adnan12, Jan 16, 2006.

1. I've lost my plastic rego sticker holder :( Is there any other way to put the sticker on the bike?

2. Get down to bike mart and buy another, only like $5 or less :)
  3. Most auto places sell trailer rego label holders that work just as well.
  4. Go to an auto parts place (Supercheap, Repco, Bursons, Autobarn, etc) and buy a new holder and see your friends at Victor Roads for a new label.
  5. I lost mine too. New one $3
  6. It's a good idea to replace those plastic rego holders every couple of years or there abouts... the plastic degrades... and as stated they are cheap, only a few $.
  7. Buy an Across and keep it in the boot ;)
  8. New rego label at Vicroads is $13.50.

Nice lady last friday didn't charge me though.Not many people can say they got somthing free from the government!
  9. Buy an accross mmmmm let me think :shock: :shock: :shock: Put it in the boot mmmmmm what day is pick up day :LOL: :LOL: (boot of big smelly truck) ooooohh sorry flip :cry: i thought you ment the redgo holder :grin: :grin: :grin:
  10. Must... Resist... Urge... To... Bag... Acrosses... :wink: :LOL: :LOL:

(hahahaha. I said "Bag".. :p )
  11. You lot are lost causes :roll: :p
  12. Or I could put it under the lovely black sheepskin I have on the seat :grin:
  13. :LOL: :LOL:

what is it with Across' that everyone bags?

are they that bad a bike?
  14. :shock: Nah, I brought the bike unregistered, got it registered today and in between that I took it off and now I can't find. :)

Not a prob. now, got one for $2
  15. good stuff mate :wink:
  16. Only the thousands (10's, 100's?) on dole/welfare :grin:
  17. kishy.. cause i guess we have the boot space and the tank under the seat..

want to know a funny story.. on the way back from devonport to melb.. they line you up in tassie in rows of vehiocles.. ie, car, caravan, truck.. and bike.. i pulled up amoungst about 20 hardleys, a GSXR, a triumph rocket 3(with a custom paint job, it was freakin hot as hell) and a goldwing.. i opened the boot area to get somethign out.. and every one of them went "damn.. thats freakin cool.. i wish i had a bike like that!!"

care for me to repeat

so, in closing, i put all the bagging down to jelousy hahaha.
  18. :LOL: :LOL: oic

always wondered bc ive seen many an Across & I know its not bc of
    the looks bc they arent bad lookin..

LOL about tank being under the seat tho.. That i didnt know :LOL:

how many L is the tank then?

must be tiny?
  19. Hey Kishy,

They're actually a great 250 ;) Good looking, good handling, great performance for a 250 - and luggage space thrown in as well :p

The under seat tank is 12lt from memory. Good for around 200km +/- before we need to look for fuel on my wife's Across.

20. legandary learners bikes and city commuters

heres a link , check it out , you will be quietly suprised