Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NSW Registration after due date?

Discussion in 'Politics, Laws, Government & Insurance' started by chokpa, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Hi guys

I've currently got the bike with a flat battery and possibly dead r/r. My rego is due 07/06 with a inspection required. Obviously not gonna make the inspection if I cant even crank the bike ](*,) and not much time to find a battery from any place that isnt trying to rip me off.

Do I just need to get it fixed, inspected, get CTP and registered before 3 months and it'll be good to go?

It's on 04 VTR 250.
  2. Yes.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Sweet, awesome.

4. I love having a bike in South Australia. Let my rego run out because the bike wasn't being ridden. Got the letter requesting i surrender my plates after a long period. Then about a year later decided i wanted to get the bike back on the road. Went onto the ezyreg website, clicked 3 months, paid $15 extra as it wasn't a continuing registration, and what do yo know i can ride it straight away. woohoo.
  5. Battery world often do good prices on bike batteries.